600GB Seagate Savvio 10K RPM Hard Drive (2.5)
Seagate Savvio 10K.4 ST9600204SS 600GB 10K 6Gbps SFF Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive
* The world’s highest-capacity SFF drive (up to 600GB).
* The industry’s first 2M-hour MTBF drive to provide 0.44 percent AFR—20 percent higher reliability than any other drive available.
* Second-generation 6Gb/s SAS with dual-port communication and first SFF hard drive with 4Gb/s FC support
* SFF and low power consumption reduce end-user cooling and energy costs.
* PowerChoice™ feature for T10-compliant power management, empowers IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
* Protection Information (PI) option detects corruption of data in flight between the host system and the drive.
* Head ramp load/unload feature for improved device handling reliability.
* TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) eliminates the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enables safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes, and allows organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives.
* This drive enables OEMs and system designers to design external storage solutions for organizations with green IT strategies, data-at-rest concerns, and power- or space-constrained IT environments
There are no reviews yet.