airMAX NanoBeam M5, 16 dBi Bridge (Ubiquiti)
All-in-one design: The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
Convenient alignment: The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
Versatile mounting: The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
Aesthetics: The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer’s location.
- Dimensions: (5.51 x 5.51 x 2.13″)
- Weight: (0.71 lb)
- Power Supply: 4V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- Wind Loading: 21.4 N @ 200 km/h | (4.8 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h | (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5