DTECH 10ft Displayport to Displayport Cable 4K Video
- Connectors: 20 Pin Displayport Male to Displayport Male
- Specification: version displayport 1.2 specs, works with DP, DP++, and DisplayPort++ Up to 4Kx2K @30hz (3840×2160, 2560×1600, 2560×1440, 1920×1200, 1080, etc.)
- Outside Diameter (OD):7.3 millimeters
- Wire Length: 3 meters (10-foot)
DVI Male to HDMI Male (Imexx)
- Length: 6 feet to connect your devices.
- Compatible: Works on all DVI and HDMI equipped devices.
- Compliant: Fully compliant with DVI and HDMI standard.
- Gold: Gold plated for better connectivity and signal strength.
HDMI Male To Male Cable 6 Feet (Imexx)
New Version 1.4
The IMEXX! premium HDMI cable supports high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio, has double shielding for maximum video performance, prevents signal loss & screen ghosting. cables have matched impedance, PVC jacket, molded ends and inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding
Plantronics A10 Direct Connect Cable
The Plantronics A10 Direct Connect Cable allows for the connection of a Plantronics H-Series headset to most headset ready phones. It can directly connect to the phones headset port.
A10 Direct Connect Cable can be used with the following:
- EncorePro: HW301N, HW291N
- DuoPro: H171N, H171, P171, P171N
- TriStar: H81N, H81, P81, P81N
- SupraPlus Wideband: HW251N, HW261N, HW251, HW261
Tripp-Lite 3.5mm Mini Stereo to 2-RCA Audio Y Splitter Adapter Cable
- Audio Cable Y Adapter 3.5mm-M/(2) RCA-M – 6-ft.
- Connect a device with a 3.5mm jack to a sound system with RCA inputs
- Perfect for your PC, MP3 player or iPod®
- Molded cable with built-in strain relief
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for Audio/Video Devices (USB A/V)
- Integrated SuperSpeed USB transceiver
- USB upstream port supporting SS/HS data rates (5Gbps/480Mbps)
- Supports bulk and synchronous transfer
- Integrated high-performance VGA DAC supports up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Supports digital RGB 24-bit parallel output (QFN 88-pin only)
- 3.3V/1.2V power supply
- Supports 10 MHz crystal oscillator
- WHCK/WHQL certified driver support for Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10.