USB 3.0 to to HDMI VGA Adapter
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for Audio/Video Devices (USB A/V)
- Integrated SuperSpeed USB transceiver
- USB upstream port supporting SS/HS data rates (5Gbps/480Mbps)
- Supports bulk and synchronous transfer
- Integrated high-performance VGA DAC supports up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Supports digital RGB 24-bit parallel output (QFN 88-pin only)
- 3.3V/1.2V power supply
- Supports 10 MHz crystal oscillator
- WHCK/WHQL certified driver support for Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10.
3 in stock
The FL2000DX is Fresco Logic’s USB 3.0 Display device controller. It integrates Fresco Logic’s display transfer engine, USB 3.0 device controller, USB 3.0 transceiver, and a VGA (D-Sub) DAC. Fresco Logic’s display transfer engine is designed with Fresco Logic’s proprietary architecture and processes the video stream optimally for USB 3.0 bandwidth. The high performance video DAC provides clear and crisp display quality, and supports full HD (1920×1080) resolution. The integrated USB 3.0 device controller and transceiver were developed in conjunction with the de-facto standard Fresco USB 3.0 host controllers, which ensures the best performance and compatibility.
The FL2000DX ASIC and device software are compatible with Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for Audio/Video Devices (USB A/V), as well as USB 3.0 Specification. The FL2000DX device software is implemented optimally for the proprietary architecture in the FL2000DX ASIC.