APC Essential SurgeArrest PE76, 7 Outlets, 6 Foot Cord, 120V
Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
The LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 1440Joules
- Peak Current Common Mode: 56kAmps
- Peak Current Normal Mode: 28kAmps
- Maximum Height: 1.18inches (30MM, 3.0CM)
- Maximum Width: 2.05inches (52MM, 5.2CM)
- Maximum Depth: 13.7inches (348MM, 34.8CM)
- Net Weight: 1.21lbs. (0.55KG)
- Shipping weight: 1.43lbs. (0.65KG)
- Shipping Height: 1.57inches (40MM, 4.0CM)
- Shipping Width: 4.53inches (115MM, 11.5CM)
- Shipping Depth: 14.96inches (380MM, 38.0CM)
- Color: Black, Grey
- Master Carton Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 16 x 6 x 10inches (406 x 152 x 254MM)